Build a Better Assay™: ELISA Buffers and Stabilizers for Assay Development
ImmunoChemistry Technologies offers a specialty line of ELISA buffers and immunoassay components for in vitro diagnostic assay development and manufacturing. Optimize your ELISA detection system from start to finish with ICT's ELISA buffers, conjugate stabilizers, solutions, and EIA/ELISA accessories.
Featured New ELISA Buffer: Alternative Block Synthetic Blocking Buffer
An Alternative to the Common Blocker. Alternative Block Blocking Buffer provides superior background-blocking performance without the use of conventional cross-reactive protein additives.
Optimize Immunoassay Performance:
- Minimize background and enhance signal-to-noise ratios for improved assay sensitivity. ICT's ELISA Solutions provide efficient plate coating, ELISA well blocking, sample and conjugate dilution, and plate washing between incubation steps, all of which promote a strong signal while minimizing nonspecific signal (noise), thus improving assay sensitivity.
- Improve precision and reduce plate-to-plate variability. Using ICT's protein stabilizing buffers, plates may be prepared in batches to be used over time, which increases consistency and provides improved plate-to-plate precision over extensive storage periods.
- Increase assay reproducibility. By using consistent reagents from a reliable source, your custom immunoassays or ELISAs should become more reproducible.
- Promote a higher specific signal: minimize nonspecific binding with specialized blocking and stabilizer formulations
- Stabilize protein conjugates with ICT's alkaline phosphatase and horseradish peroxidase conjugate stabilizers.
- Increase the shelf-life of prepared microtiter plates by stabilizing adsorbed proteins with our coating and blocking buffers. Depending on the activity of the coated protein, mictotiter plates may be stored at RT or 2°-8°C for several months, or even years under proper conditions when using ICT's immunoassay reagents, ELISA buffers, and diluents.