- Apoptosis Assays
- ELISA Solutions
- About Us
ImmunoChemistry Technologies, LLC is a contract laboratory specializing in immunoassay development, manufacturing, and related services, such as custom microtiter plate coating. If you need something coated onto a microtiter plate, ICT can do it.
To prepare the microtiter plates, ICT will coat, block, dry, and seal them in foil bags with a desiccant packet so they are ready to use the next time you need to run a sample.
ICT generally charges $3 - 10 per plate with a minimum fee of $500 per drying run.
Most microtiter plate coating projects are finished within 1 week.
Start Your Project Today
Please review the questions below and give us a call at 800-829-3194. Alternatively, submit information about your plate coating project via our website contact form. We will be happy to sign a confidentiality agreement before discussing your project. We will provide a specific quote and get started as soon as we receive the materials, such as the reagent to be coated and the plates.
Microtiter Plate Coating Questions
- What molecule must be coated?
- What form are the molecules currently in? (for example, powder, serum, or buffer)
- What is the pH and composition of the buffer?
- What is the current concentration of the molecule?
- What is the target concentration to be coated onto the plate?
- How many plates?
- What is the intended use of the coated plates?
- What type of plate?
Prepare Your Own Microtiter Plates
Learn about our other contract laboratory services in our services brochure.