Assess assay feasibility and optimize ELISA performance parameters with ICT’s Antigen-Down ELISA Development Kit. The Antigen-Down ELISA Development Kit provides seven specially formulated ELISA Solutions and a template for the initial development and optimization of antigen-down immunoassays. This kit is beneficial to both novice and experienced users. From coating buffer to substrate stop solution, this kit contains enough reagent to construct ten 96-well ELISA plates.
- Define Project Scope/Objectives and Construct Assay Development Plan.
- Acquire Key Antigen-Down ELISA Assay Components
- Demonstration of Basic Assay Feasibility.
- Optimization of Assay Performance Parameters.
- Accounting for Natural Variation in Biological Samples and Assay Conditions.
Product Specific References
|36838675||Ismail, M., et al. 2023. Experimental Validation of MHC Class I and II Peptide-Based Potential Vaccine Candidates for Human Papilloma Virus Using Sprague-Dawly Models. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland).|