ICT’s Sample Diluent Optimization Pack provides four 100 mL bottles of Sample Diluent formulations (General Serum Diluent, Plasma Sample Diluent, Neptune Sample Diluent, and Protein-Free Sample Diluent) for an economical and fast method to screen for the best Sample Diluent for an assay.
- To quickly determine which Sample Diluent formulation is best for the assay, all three Sample Diluents can be run in parallel on the same IgG or antigen-coated ELISA plate.
- Determine the initial dynamic analyte range of the ELISA curves that were prepared in each of the three different Sample Diluent types.
- Make test spikes into serum samples.
- Read the spiked serum sample wells on each of the three SD-associated standard curves to see which Sample Diluent gives the best approximation of the spike concentration that was added to the serum samples.
- In cases where a high level of matrix complexity interference is detected, inclusion of an additional Assay Diluent reagent may also be required to bring the calibrator well antibody-to-antigen binding kinetics closer to the sample well binding kinetics.