Guarantee, Warranty, and Refunds
- Our Guarantee only applies when Immunochemistry Technologies recommended storage conditions are followed, and when products are used for the applications indicated on our website.
- Our Guarantee only applies to products purchased directly from Immunochemistry Technologies by customers in the US and Canada.
- If product was purchased through one our approved distributors, please contact the distributor for their refund terms and conditions.
- Product must be purchased within 12 months of refund date.
- To request a replacement or credit, please contact us by email or by phone at 530.758.4400.
- Refund policy does not apply to custom services.
- Refund amount is equal to 100% of the purchase price of the product(s) and does not include shipping and handling costs.
- If the product was purchased using a promotional or discounted sale price, the refund amount is equal to the sale price as purchased.
- A replacement product or credit of the same value as the refund amount can be selected in lieu of a refund.
- Free samples do not apply.
- Refund is non-transferable.
- All prices are quoted in U.S. dollars and may include taxes and handling charges where applicable. Prices are subject to change without notice. Please visit our website regularly, or contact us, to get the latest pricing.
- Payment terms are Net 30. Accounts with balances due over 30 days will be charged 1.5% of the account balance per month. We accept payment via purchase order, credit card (VISA, MasterCard and AMEX) and wire (fees apply).
- Wire fees: Orders are processed upon receipt of payment or purchase order. A $45 fee per transaction will be applied to orders paid for via wire transfer. Contact us for wire instructions.
- Sales tax is collected per the relevant laws and regulations. Immunochemistry Technologies is located in the State of California.
- Customs duties and taxes due on international shipments of Immunochemistry Technologies products are the responsibility of the customer.
- Bulk discounts may be offered for bulk orders or for annual standing orders. Inquiries are welcome. Please complete form indicated under bulk purchase on each product page to inquire about discounts for bulk orders on a specific product.
- We include gel refrigerant/blue ice packs with any shipment that must be kept refrigerated. There is no additional charge for this packaging. Shipments made on dry ice are subject to a minimum $50 surcharge.
- Upon receipt of your order, please carefully read and adhere to the handling, storage, and expiration instructions that are included.
- Failure to follow our guidance on product handling will result in invalidation of our guarantee.
Product Use and Restrictions
- By receiving ImmunoChemistry Technologies' products, customers and purchasers acknowledge and agree that they shall not engage in any activities, whether direct or indirect, aimed at reverse engineering, disassembling, or conducting any form of analysis related to the methodology, components, formulas, processes, composition, or production of any product or portion of a product.