ICT’s flexible Nitric Oxide Colorimetric Detection Kit offers two assay capabilities. The first assay allows you to quantitatively measure endogenous Nitrite. In the second assay, Nitrate is converted to Nitrite using Nitrate Reductase and Total Nitric Oxide is measured. Nitrate concentration can be calculated by performing both assays.
- Prepare nitrate standard curve and blanks.
- Add 50 µL Nitrate standards to plate.
- Add 50 µL Nitric Oxide Assay Buffer, 1X to Zero wells.
- Add 10 µL prepared NADH to each well.
- Add 10 µL prepared Nitrate Reductase (NR) to each well.
- Incubate 20 minutes at RT.
- Add 25 µL Color Reagent A to each well.
- Incubate 5 minutes at RT.
- Read at 540-570 nm.