Green Cathepsin B Assay
- Dilute 10X Cellular Assay Buffer 1:10 with diH2O.
- Prepare samples and controls in fresh cell culture medium or 1X Cellular Assay Buffer.
- Reconstitute R110-(RR)2 with 50 µL DMSO.
- Dilute R110-(RR)2 1:5 by adding 200 µL PBS.
- Add diluted R110-(RR)2 to each sample at 1:50 (e.g., add 10 µL of diluted R110-(RR)2 to 490 µL of sample).
- Incubate while protected from light.
- If desired, label with additional stains, such as Hoechst 33342, DAPI, or an antibody.
- Analyze with a flow cytometer or fluorescence microscope. R110-(RR)2 excites at 500 nm and emits at 525 nm.