pNPP 1-Component AP Microwell Substrate with Stabilizing Pellets is a ready-to-use alkaline phosphatase substrate formulation to detect alkaline phosphatase-conjugated molecules in ELISA and microwell assays.
- Run ELISA according to the specific protocol through the conjugate incubation step.
- Wash the wells three or four times with 1X ELISA Wash Buffer (catalog #652) to remove any residual AP-conjugate.
- Bring SUBP to room temperature; protect from light.
- Pipette 100 µL SUBP into each well of the plate.
- Incubate SUBP 10-60 minutes. Monitor the color intensity.
- Read the plate between 405-420 nm and analyze. Alternatively, stop the reaction by adding 100 µL/well STOPP (catalog #6284) and read the samples between 405-420 nm within 1 hour.
Park, S;Levin, M;Canniff, J;Johnson, M;Schmid, D;Weinberg, A. Development of antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity in response to recombinant and live-attenuated herpes zoster vaccines. npj Vaccines. 2022 October 25; doi: 10.1038/s41541-022-00545-2. Article